Monday, June 9, 2008

My first blog entry

Hi. My name is Debbie. I've been thinking of starting a blog for the last week or so. The idea came to me when I was telling my mom about my new favorite mascara and I thought about how much I love to tell people when I like a product. After all, I love hearing about products other people like. I also want an outlet to talk about my opinions and express my views on various miscelanious STUFF. I can't wait to start.

I may as well start by writing about what I just did between this paragraph and the previous one. We're having a big, loud, warm thunder storm tonight and my Husband just grabbed his flip flops and ran out onto the balcony to enjoy sights and sounds. I grabbed my Crocs (eww, Crocs) and joined him. The thunder shook and scared me but I just grabbed my Husband tighter and we looked out at the CN Tower to catch the lightening bolts. We're back on our awesome couch (our first major purchase together) watching CNN again. The storm is still in full force. I love it!

Talk to you again soon!
Debbie in Toronto

No comments: