Monday, January 5, 2009

Another night in front of the T.V.

Our day looked something like this: Sleep in, go to Good Life Gym to check out the facilities (hated it), go home, eat lunch, go to work, get big pulsing migraine, go to Extreme Fitness Gym, sign up and pay, pick up a large pizza from Amato, eat, watch TV.

Yes, we finally joined a gym. We got a great price and it's a beautiful, clean facility that I'm really looking forward to. We have our fitness assessment on Wednesday. For some unexplainable reason, I'm nervous. I know that it's not a competition but I always want to get the best score in a test. I'm used studying and going into the test thoroughly prepared and in this scenario, I feel like the worst student in the class. I'm totally out of shape and it's going to be embarrassing. I can't even touch my toes these days! The part that I'm dreading the most, by far, is they gave us both a sheet to fill out tomorrow with a list of everything we eat during the day. I've decided to rebel and not to do it. Fuck them - they should mind their own fucking business, nosy mother fuckers. I'm detecting that I might be a tad defensive about my bad eating. Whatever, I just made a batch of cookies yesterday and I'm not going to let them go to waste. That's just wrong.

So, while we were eating we were watching the Sweden vs. Canada hockey game. The Prime Minster was there and we saw him taking a photo with a fan... a shirtless man with a jersey painted on his torso. Only in Canada. I can't find a photo online but if you do, send it over and I'll post it!

After watching the game for a few minutes, my husband sweetly asked, "you don't mind if we watch this for a little longer, do you?" To which I replied, "sure... but you're going to pay for it 10-fold. I'm going to make you watch the Bachelor!" He then said, "great. It's the first episode where we meet all the hot chicks!" I told him, "your not watching the Bachelor." Ooh, he's good.

Speaking of the Bachelor, I must say that I'm truly dissappointed with the choice this season. I was reeeeeally looking forward to seeing more of Jeremy and I was convinced he would be the next bachelor. He's dreeeeeeamy.

No comments: